The journey should take about 40 minutes from the airport:
- From the airport, follow the main road to Palma and Andratx.
- Look out for the big exit signed VIA CINTURA and drive onto this ring road in the direction of Andratx.
- Ignore right turns into INCA and MANACOR and look out for the exit marked SOLLER, take it and follow it for about 20 kilometres and then through the tunnel (4.00 euros) and out the other side.
- As you approach SOLLER, follow the main road signposted for PUERTO POLLENSA and PUERTO SOLLER (n.b. not SOLLER from now on). After a mile you will come to three roundabouts in quick succession. At the third, turn right and follow signs to POLENSA, LLUC and FORNALUTX.
- After about ten minutes climbing, turn right (the first road exit) to FORNALUTX.
- As you come into the village, there is a car park on the left and on the right, in which you have to pay. For the free car park, turn up a steep slope just before the car park on the right and after a modern building (the Medical Centre).
- Steps from the corner of the car park opposite, on the left as you enter the village, lead you to a wider set of steps below. Turn right at the foot of these, second steps and Ca´n Reus is a few doors up on the left – number 26, Carrer d’Auba, to be precise.
- If you have heavy bags, it is possible to drive down Carrer d’Auba to dump your luggage and then either reverse back up or execute a 3 point turn at the bottom of the road. Not advisable for very big cars.